Write For Us
Consumer’s Verdict is now accepting guest posts from our fans, experts, technology enthusiasts who can share useful information, tips, how to guides, Top 10 Lists, Case Studies and so on. These are great opportunities for our readers to learn from you.
1. Word Count: We publish articles of anywhere between 1000–2,500 words, depending on subject complexity. 1,500 words is about average. Articles may be casual in tone and content—great for less-intensive tutorials and posts—or rigorously structured and edited. All should be well-oriented to provide value to readers
2. Topics: relating to anything that is on our site. For example you may chose to write on
- Home Improvement
- Writing Tips
- Financial Independence
- Money Hacks
- Career Advice
- Investments & Stocks
- Making Money Online
- Health and Beauty
- Personality Grooming
- Office Essentials
- Blogging Tips, SEO, Digital Marketing, IT
- Entrepreneurship/Small Businesses
- Lifestyle and Wellness
- Cryptocurrency and so on
3.Title: Make it catchy to readers.
4. First paragraph: The first paragraph should make an awesome first impression that leaves readers craving for more!
5. Sections: Break the article into appropriate subheadings.
6. Writing Style:
- Read some articles on our site to understand our writing style.
- Express your own voice and personality so that people can connect with the writer better.
- Every tip in the article should be concise and clear.
- Each sentence shouldn’t be too long. To improve readability, consider breaking it into multiple sentences.
- The length of each paragraph should be from 2 – 4 lines
7. Links: One link per post, no affiliate links. If you link to commercial sites, we will charge an admin fee.
8. Pictures: Pictures must be included with the article. These must be original, good-quality images (at least 750px wide), and must be copyrighted so that you can use them commercially without having to give credit to the original author.
9. Content: 100% original content (pass copyscape.com) and no grammar mistakes (We will check). We reserve full approval and editorial rights. Keep in mind that we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
10. Meta Description: Around 140 – 150 characters including spaces. It will be used to grab reader`s attention and make them want to read the article.
By publishing your article on our site, you are giving all the rights to us. You can’t republish that post on any other blog/platform without our permission. Please share your published articles on any social networking sites you use, such as Facebook, G+, Twitter,… etc.
Please note that submitting a post does not guarantee that it will be published. We will reject if it does not meet our above requirements.
How to Submit Articles for Guest Posting
If you’re still interested, send us an email accompanied with your article at consumersverdict [at] gmail [dot] com or briannash224 [at] gmail [dot] com
We’d love to hear from you.